San Antonio has a life unto itself, one that beckons to be shared.
Our Tourism Division is ready to assist:
- Travel Agents
- Tour Operators and Wholesalers
- Group Leaders
- Receptive Operators
- Other Travel and Event Planners
The CVB Tourism division is active in organizing promotions and programs to increase awareness of San Antonio as a leisure travel destination.
Why San Antonio?
Centrally located in the heart of Texas, San Antonio offers a blend of charm, vibrancy and color. There is much to do for large and small groups—we attribute it to our unique culture. When Tex-Mex meets Old West the atmosphere is rich: the river passages—colorful, the cuisine—even more flavorful, and the people—genuine. So round up the group and savor San Antonio!
In San Antonio, groups can…
- …discover the lingering cornerstones of great American History as they open the doors to the famed Alamo, visit the historic arts village of La Villita—San Antonio’s original neighborhood, and so much more.
- …flow through the heart of the city on a river cruiser and take in the beauty of the River Walk. Also considered the largest hotel lobby in the world, the River Walk artfully connects downtown hotels, restaurants, boutiques, museums and historical venues.
- …enjoy a batch of restaurants as diverse as the city itself. From mom and pop taco shops to some of the best fine dining restaurants in the nation, San Antonio satisfies every taste and budget!
- …take advantage of 300 days of sunshine a year at one of our award winning golf courses soon to include two PGA Tournament Players Club golf courses.
- …book an afternoon at one of our impressive, full service spas. Only in San Antonio can groups luxuriate with an Avocado Facial, a Texas Two-Step Massage and the Yellow Rose Bathing Ritual.
- …identify inspirational eras of art at San Antonio’s various galleries, museums, and even when exploring the architecture of centuries-old missions and cathedrals.
- …ride a roller coaster, catch a show and meet Shamu! San Antonio is home to theme parks SeaWorld San Antonio and Six Flags Fiesta Texas, both with extensive group programs.
- …experience the entertainment of the “Alamo City” when they catch a Spurs game, dance to the sounds of flamenco music in the night or visit a Mexican market to take a piece of the culture home.
Come, share San Antonio!